My poetic memoir will be out 5/1/2020. Stay tuned for details.
Let’s connect on GoodReads.
It’s my official release day! Thank you to everyone who supported me along the way.
The book link is up!
I’m so excited about the book cover. I love it! I will post the link to purchase on 2/4.
I hope the new year is off to great start for everyone. I’m getting ready for a busy 2020.
Here is a partial list:
- My book launch will be 2/5/2020
- Getting my poetry collection ready for publication
- Four more short stories until my second collection is finished
- Starting a fantasy trilogy
- Working on an album
- Goal to write 30k words a month
- There is one more thing but I can’t tell you yet 🙂
This is the last update for 2019 unless something spectacular happens.
- Book #1 will be released 2/5/2020. I’ll post a link when it’s available. Thank you to all those who wrote a blurb for it.
- I’m rewriting part of Book #2. I’m giving myself until 11/30 to finish it. A publisher is interested in seeing the entire manuscript. Fingers crossed.
- Book #3 is the memoir/poetry collection. A publisher wants to release it summer 2020.
- The song I co-wrote is trending on Reverbnation. It’s #32 on the Scottish charts. Blows my mind. The link to I RISE and my co-writer’s other songs are here: https://www.reverbnation.com/rebeccahosking?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav&fbclid=IwAR0SqUjD1_st__esfg6Y0z4TegHltsmv8bVs8Gba8MsZ3w_lJSpS6hljpqs
- I published 7 poems/short stories this year. I didn’t get close to last year’s 18 publications but it’s okay.
- I’m writing more songs for 2020. I have exciting news but can’t release the details yet.
- Book #4 is a family saga. I’m deciding if it’s going to be a standalone novel or a long short story for another short story collection.
- Books #5,6,7 will be a trilogy about a female shaman. I’ve written the outline and some of the first book. I hope to finish end of 2020. Would love to see these as movies.
My poetry collection will be published Summer 2020. More details early next year.
I’m so incredibly proud to have co-written a song with Rebecca Hosking.
To listen and share:
Two of my poems went live today:
Thank you Fictional Cafe for sharing my words.